Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Viva Italia!

This week is very busy and will be very fun. Tomorrow is St. Paddy's Day and my friends and I are headed to the Irish bar for some revelry. They also have free tapas there with each drink so it will be great.

Then, Friday morning, I head to Venice to meet up with some friends. From there we go to Florence, Mount Vesuvius/Pompei, and Rome. In Rome, I'll also get to hang out with a friend of a friend who lives there and get to see Rome from his perspective. Very fun! And I can't wait to eat some food that is not Spanish. Bring on the pizza, paninis, pasta, and gelato!

It will also be nice to take a break from class. Our teacher this week and last isn't very effective when it comes to grammar instruction. She's killing our spirits. So, it will be nice to have a break from that.

Best of luck to those who are attempting to negotiate a bargaining agreement today with my former employer!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So are you learning any Spanish? :)